2013 Board of Boards CEO Conference
February 25, 2013
8:30 a.m. - 1:30 p.m.
The McGraw-Hill Companies HQ, New York, NY
"CALL TO ACTION: Engaged Leadership, Unprecedented Impact"
Speakers: salesforce.com's Marc Benioff, Xerox's Ursula Burns, Roshan's Karim Khoja, PWC's Bob Moritz, Mosaic’s James Prokopanko, IBM’s Ginni Rometty, and FutureBrand's Chris Nurko as moderator.
Read the Executive Report.
See the list of CEO attendees.
Watch the videos from the event.
About the Event:
On February 25, 2013, International Corporate Philanthropy Day, CECP convened approximately 50 Fortune 500 CEOs to discuss the actions they are taking to multiply their investments in solving societal challenges.
This year’s Fortune 500 CEOs and chairperson presenters spoke about their work as leading influencers in societal change and global business strategy. This is an uncommon opportunity for corporate leaders to be part of an invaluable network. This event is consistently rated as one of the world’s top executive gatherings.
Download the event program.
- 8: 30 a.m. -9:00 a.m. Networking Coffee for All Participants
- 9:00 a.m. -12:00 p.m.Conference Proceedings
- 12:00 p.m. -1:30 p.m. CEO Luncheon
- 5:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. Sunday, February 24 Chairman's Dinner, Maloney & Porcelli, 50th Street between Park & Madison Avenues (cocktails 5:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m., dinner 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.)
- 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. Monday, February 25 Special Programming for CEOs who are new to CECP, The McGraw-Hill Companies Building
- 3:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. Monday, February 25 The NYSE Closing Bell SM, New York Stock Exchange, 2 Broad Street, New York City
Past Board of Boards Speakers 2012-2010:
2012 New York
- Angela Ahrendts, CEO of Burberry
- Shelly Lazarus, Chairman, Ogilvy & Mather
- Hikmet Ersek, President and CEO, Western Union
- Daniel L. Doctoroff, President and CEO, Bloomberg L.P.
- H.E. Fernando Henrique Cardoso, Former President of Brazil
- David Cote, CEO, Honeywell and Co-Chair, US-India CEO Forum
- Nader Mousavizadeh, CEO, Oxford Analytica
2011 New York
- Indra K. Nooyi, Chairman and CEO, PepsiCo
- William D. Green, Chairman, Accenture
- Lloyd C. Blankfein, Chairman and CEO, The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc.
- Charlie Rose, PBS
- Andrew Witty, CEO, GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Peter Brabeck-Letmathe, Chairman, Nestlé
- Edward Stourton, Presenter, BBC Radio 4
2010 New York
- Klaus Kleinfeld, CEO, Alcoa Inc.
- Ken Powell, CEO, General Mills, Inc.
- Chris Bury, National Correspondent, ABC News
Board of Boards CEO Roundtables
Many of the world’s most influential CEOs are affiliated with CECP, leading the charge to make a difference through corporate societal engagement.
View a list of CECP CEOs and Companies»