February 24, 2014
New York Stock Exchange, NYC
Michael T. Duke, Retired President and CEO, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
FEATURED CEO SPEAKERS
- Dominic Barton, Worldwide Managing Director, McKinsey & Company
- Anthony F. Earley Jr., Chairman, CEO, and President, PG&E
- Richard Edelman, President and CEO, Edelman
- Duncan Niederauer, CEO, NYSE
- Gregory Page, Executive Chairman, Cargill
- Anne Stausboll, CEO, CalPERS
View CEO attendees.
View event program.
New this year, CECP’s CEO Board of Directors awarded five Force for Good Awards to CEOs in the following categories:
- Lawrence A. Wien Legacy Award: 2014 honoree John Whitehead, Former Co-Chair, Goldman, Sachs & Co.; Former Deputy Secretary of State.
- Founders Award: 2014 honoree Barry Salzberg, Global CEO, Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited.
- Collaboration Award: 2014 honoree Jack Larsen, CEO, UnitedHealthcare Medicare & Retirement.
- Pacesetter Award: 2014 honoree John Replogle, CEO, Seventh Generation.
- Force for Good Award: 2014 honoree Michael T. Duke, Retired President and CEO, Wal-Mart.
Landmark LightingsThe Empire State Building and the New York Stock Exchange were lit in CECP blue in honor of the Board of Boards meeting.