Board of Boards
Leading the charge.
Save the Date: February 23, 2015. 10th annual Board of Boards.
CECP’s Board of Boards, noted in Forbes as one of the top three "power player" CEO convenings, is a unique opportunity for corporate leaders to share insights and best practices and to help advance the business case for corporate community investment. By coming together for this event, global CEOs demonstrate their commitment to CECP’s mission — to create a better world through business.
The 9th annual Board of Boards CEO Roundtable took place on Monday February 24, 2014 in New York City, and addressed issues CEOs care about, such as the environment, employees, innovation, health, collaboration, and trust.
- Michael T. Duke (KEYNOTE), Former President and CEO, Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
- Dominic Barton, Worldwide Managing Director, McKinsey & Company
- Anthony F. Earley Jr., Chairman, CEO, and President, PG&E
- Duncan Niederauer, CEO, NYSE
- Richard Edelman, President and CEO, Edelman
- Gregory Page, Executive Chairman, Cargill
- Anne Stausboll, CEO, CalPERS
Board of Boards CEO Roundtables
Many of the world’s most influential CEOs are affiliated with CECP, leading the charge to make a difference through corporate societal engagement.
View a list of CECP CEOs and Companies»