NEW: Giving Around the Globe: 2015 Edition
The 2016 Giving Around the Globe Survey is now open! For more information, please contact Jinny Jeong.
CECP is proud to release Giving Around the Globe: 2015 Edition (free to download), the leading source for guidance on the global expansion of corporate community engagement. The Giving Around the Globe report is primarily based on data from 57 of the world's largest companies located outside of the United States from 15 countries, which represent US $5.2 billion in cash and non-cash in 2014. Coupled with the CECP report Giving in Numbers: 2015 Edition, which is predominantly based on findings from companies based in North America, these reports provide the most comprehensive global analysis of corporate societal investment available.
Read the press release » (PDF)
Fast Facts by Region:
- Asia: China’s proposed Overseas NGO Law could have wide-sweeping implications for current programs underway in that market.
- Europe: European companies show the highest level of international societal investment.
- Latin America: Latin American companies’ median contributions team size was larger than all other regions.
- Africa: African companies have the lowest percentage of foundations with only 38% of corporations having this entity.
- North America: North American companies’ median number of countries included in their giving portfolios is 10.
Questions? Comments? Let us know what you think!
Use the hashtag #GATG15 and follow CECP on Twitter: @CECPtweets