Corporate Secretary Forum
The recent proxy season revealed that diversity and inclusion, risk management, ESG investor activism, and human capital management are on the rise. Stakeholders are increasingly focusing on environmental issues and looking at business resiliency to potential challenges.
Join CECP Director, Strategy and Growth Michael Rosen on November 4 for his Key Developments in ESG Regulation and Reporting session.
WHY ATTEND OUR VIRTUAL FORUMS?
- Timely event: Covid-19 has further demonstrated the importance of identifying emerging risks and prioritizing investment in governance, risk and controls. This event is perfectly positioned to help you take stock of the year-to-date, refocus and plan for 2021-2022.
- Benchmarking: it is a great opportunity to evaluate where you stand in comparison to your peers, how other companies have managed and overcome similar challenges.
- Unique format: far from a traditional webinar format, our virtual event platform enables attendees to have intimate discussions and participate in virtual roundtable debates with fellow GRC professionals.
- Discover something new: learn about new technologies, innovations, and services that are available to help to transform your governance strategy, increase productivity and make better decisions.
- Network with the community: meet with general counsels, corporate secretaries and experts in the governance, risk and compliance community.