Long-Term Corporate Strategic Planning Beyond COVID-19: Emerging Law, Performance, Benefits, and Practices
This webinar’s panel of presenters will explore how emerging Delaware corporate law on long-term strategic planning could be used by institutional investors to improve company performance and help companies succeed beyond the coronavirus crisis.
- Research on the performance advantages of balancing short- and long-term company strategic planning
- Trends in Delaware court decisions toward encouraging longer-term corporate strategic planning
- Road map for investors to use Delaware corporate law to drive culture change in boardrooms and improve company reporting on long-term strategic issues
- New strategies for shareholders to engage with companies on long-term risks and opportunities while overcoming SEC roadblocks to related shareholder resolutions
- Strategic planning as a necessary tool for surviving the coronavirus crisis