TAP WORLD-CLASS KNOWLEDGE, DATA, AND RESEARCH
Find synthesized, best-in-class content that answers companies’ most important and time-sensitive questions:
- MYCECP, a digital hub including CECP’s Knowledge Center, a 24/7 curated online library of resources, with more than 150 CECP Issue Briefs, articles, case studies, and research reports on key topics in the field, and online access to self-serve benchmarking data analysis and visualization tools.
- In addition to the industry-leading Giving in Numbers, CECP original research and white papers, CEO and CSR executive newsletters, Company Spotlights, trends briefs, CECP Insights blog, social media, CECP Pulse Surveys, CEO Investor Forum Long-Term Plan videos, and media content partnerships.
CONNECT, LEAD, AND LEARN
Connect to the unique CECP network of more than 250 peer executives.
Connect to the unique CECP network of more than 200 peer companies, senior corporate leaders, and global cross-sector partners:
- Guidance and structure to integrate between business units—such as corporate responsibility, communications, investor relations, and sustainability—which are necessary for a unified corporate response to solving societal challenges.
- Strategy support from peer companies/ access to peers.
- Global reach and insights through the Global Exchange.
- Top-tier media and influential trade publications.
- Networking and learning with corporate peers at CECP events:
- Annual CEO Board of Boards convening: 50+ corporate CEOs
- Annual CECP Summit of corporate peers: 250+ senior CSR executives
- Annual CEO Investor Forum with CEOs making long-term plan presentations to 200+ institutional investors, representing $25 Trillion in assets under management
- ~25 roundtables as webinars and multi-city in-person by region, industry, and focus area (www.cecp.co/events)
ACCESS CECP ADVISORS AND EXPERTS
Utilize CECP expertise and proprietary frameworks to advance plans, presentations, and budgets with customized analyses drawing from effective practices, trends, business impact, and unrivaled industry survey data and research on corporate social investments, including:
- Customized benchmarking and analysis in response to company queries based on CECP’s Giving in Numbers, the unrivaled leader in corporate social benchmarking, in partnership with companies, representing 500+ multi-billion dollar companies, 15 years, and $250 billion in corporate social investments.
- Fast-Track Consulting to guide corporate teams in determining benchmarks and excellence in corporate social investment; companies contact CECP staff via email@example.com with questions at any time with a response within two days to two weeks, depending on scope.
- Long-Term Plan Template guidance through a series of calls and meetings to determine material growth, strategy, and risk issue areas, drawn from CECP’s Strategic Investor Initiative.
- Communications Audits of internal and external communications strategies and assets to amplify the business narrative.
CECP Accelerate Communities provide the opportunity for cross-functional leaders from CECP companies to take a deeper dive into priority areas with their peers to advance their strategies and the field. Communities draw upon curated CECP and partner expertise, and engage in both in-person and virtual meetings, best-practice sharing, and framework creation. Join a committed group of your peers, CECP, and leading practice partners to advance the field and tackle common issues.
Advancing the movement through collaboration and action
Recent Accelerate Community offerings include: