2013 SUMMIT RESOURCES
Keynote Remarks: Dr. Manuel Pastor, USC
Emerging Trends in Giving
Global Giving Structures: What Works and Why
Accepting 2012 Contributions Data Now!
- Watch the Global Guide Webinar for more information.
- Email Carmen Perez if your company is interested in contributing to the study of global corporate contributions. The deadline is July 15th.
Listening for Greater Impact: The Constituent Voice
- Keystone Accountability Resources
A collection of tools, explanatory guides and thought provoking documents designed to help people apply Keystone Accountability methods, particularly as it relates to constituent voice.
- Charity Navigator: Results Reporting Concept Note
Concept paper that describes the Results Reporting dimension of CN 3.0, part of a trend towards better
performance and results measurement among America’s charities.
A Bold Agenda
Top Talent: Key Competencies of Tomorrow’s Leaders
The Power of Storytelling for Social Change
- Gideon’s Army trailer
- Girl Rising trailer
- Download the Summit Presentation on Girl Rising (PDF)
- American Promise trailer
- State Farm provides community development loans to help revitalize cities around the country. Watch their video about Giving Back.
- KPMG’s ‘The Future Role of Civil Society’ report can be found on the World Economic Forum’s webpage.
- Canadian Corporate Community Investment Benchmarking Report
- The Conference Board Research Working Group Report: Corporate Philanthropy in a Global Footprint
- The Conference Board Research Working Group Report: Corporate Philanthropy in China: A Practitioner’s Guide for Foreign Donors
- Give2Asia Resources: Contributions to Asia
- Giving Beyond Borders (scroll down for English Version)
- Social Enterprise Alliance is the membership organization that serves as convener, aggregator and voice of social enterprise in North America. SEA serves over 1,000 social enterprises, service providers, nonprofit organizations, corporations, and investors by providing information, research, best practices and networking opportunities, by telling the stories and aggregating the impact of social enterprises, by advocating for public policy that creates a fertile social enterprise ecosystem, and by sponsoring thirteen local chapters in eleven states.