KKS Webinars: Part 1
KKS is excited to announce the latest in our webinar series. To celebrate the launch of their special issue on Sustainable Financial Management we are co-hosting a webinar with the Journal of Applied Corporate Finance featuring a stellar line up of speakers. The webinar will be split across two parts.
In part 1, you will learn:
- – How board oversight can drive climate and sustainability performance
- – The economic significance of companies presenting their long-term plans
- – How a private equity firm is using ESG to create more value with less risk: Focus on Summa Equity
Your speakers will be:
- – Hannah Saltman, Manager, Governance, Ceres
- – Brian Tomlinson, Research Director, Strategic Investor Initiative, CECP.
- – Hannah Jacobsen, Director, Summa Equity
- – Chris Pinney, CEO, High Meadows Institute
- – Sakis Kotsantonis, Managing Partner, KKS Advisors
- – Tony Davis, CEO, Inherent Group
- – Tania Bizoumi, Sustainable Finance, Athens Exchange Group