KKS Webinars: Part 2
KKS is excited to announce the latest in our webinar series. To celebrate the launch of their special issue on Sustainable Financial Management we are co-hosting a webinar with the Journal of Applied Corporate Finance featuring a stellar line up of speakers. The webinar will be split across two parts.
In part 2, you will learn:
- – The state of play on sustainability in the capital markets
- – Four things no one will tell you about ESG data
- – How ESG can be used as a value creation tool for active investors: Focus on Inherent Group
- – ESG innovation in stock exchanges: Focus on Athens Exchange Group
Your speakers will be:
- – Hannah Saltman, Manager, Governance, Ceres
- – Brian Tomlinson, Research Director, Strategic Investor Initiative, CECP.
- – Hannah Jacobsen, Director, Summa Equity
- – Chris Pinney, CEO, High Meadows Institute
- – Sakis Kotsantonis, Managing Partner, KKS Advisors
- – Tony Davis, CEO, Inherent Group
- – Tania Bizoumi, Sustainable Finance, Athens Exchange Group