Resource Recap for Companies
CECP Insight Blogs
- Adapting and Leading: How Companies are Responding to Covid-19 Mar11
- Collaborative Action to Combat Covid-19 Mar 20
- Purpose-Driven Leadership During A Crisis Apr 1
- Navigating Covid-19 in the Short-Term, Driving Value for the Long-Term Apr 2
- When Immediate Financial Goals Clash With Long-Term Purpose, What Gives? Apr 3
- #SERESResponsables, A More Human Enterprise Apr 6
- A Joint Letter: What is the Courageous Opportunity for Companies in this Crisis? Apr 13
- Telecommunications Providers: Take a Bow. Everyone Else: Take Notes. Apr 15
- Notable, Quotable Chief Executives Put the Pandemic into Words Apr 16
- Earth Day: We didn’t come this far to only come this far Apr 22
- The Role of Companies Today and Every Day Apr 23
- Pivoting with Moral Leadership Apr 27
- Why a Company’s Health and Wellbeing Program is an Essential Part of Its Long-Term Success May 4
- Reflections from Conversations with CEOs May 5
- Applying a DEI Lens in Covid-19 Response May 13
- Mark, Set, Go! The Race Toward Resilience is on May 14
CECP has created an online hub for companies to post information on collaboration opportunities to provide relief in response to the Covid-19 public health crisis. Do you want to find a partner for your project? Are you looking for a way to apply your company resources? Check out our Covid-19 Corporate Partnership page to learn more.
Due to the current risk assessment for the US (CDC), at this time CECP will only be running virtual events. All in-person meetings have been rescheduled or switched to virtual attendance. Please see our site for specific details. We are working closely with our event partners and our affiliated companies and closely monitoring CDC recommendations and travel restrictions. We will update our agenda as necessary. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to us at email@example.com.
The Association of Corporate Citizenship Professionals (ACCP), Chief Executives for Corporate Purpose (CECP), Council on Foundations (COF), and Points of Light (POL) are joining forces to convene our members and advocate for the field. Our goal for the collaboration is to support the sector by sharing the best information from our four organizations while using your time most efficiently. Our crisis response is demonstrating that we are working together to support the sector so you can support each other.
Thank you to those who joined us for CECP’s 2020 Summit – A Virtual Experience!!
CECP thanks its Summit sponsors: Allstate Foundation, Assurant, BNY Mellon, KPMG LLP, Mastercard, Newman’s Own Foundation, Prudential, State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, UPS, USAA, and Wynn Resorts.
- How to take action during the Covid-19 crisis (Business in the Community, United Kingdom)
- Covid-19 Implications for Canada (The Conference Board of Canada, Canada)
- Business Responses to Covid-19 (Trialogue, South Africa)
- The India Worker’s Fund (Samhita, India)
- Check out the NEW MyCECP to access the Knowledge Center, including our Coronavirus Disaster Relief Research.
- Strength and Solutions: An Update from CECP: March 18, 2020
- Virtual Corporate Peer Discussions: March 20, 2020
- Virtual Corporate Peer Discussion – pt. 2: March 25, 2020
- Virtual Corporate Peer Discussion – pt.3: April 9, 2020
- Virtual Corporate Peer Discussion – NEW SESSIONS: April 27, 2020
- Looking for CEO-related content ? Take a look at our CEO Resources page.