Resource Recap for Companies
CECP Insight Blogs
Read about the latest trends in CECP’s Insights Blogs.
CECP has created an online hub for companies to post information on collaboration opportunities to provide relief in response to the Covid-19 public health crisis. Do you want to find a partner for your project? Are you looking for a way to apply your company resources? Check out our Covid-19 Corporate Partnership page to learn more.
Due to the current risk assessment for the US (CDC), at this time CECP will only be running virtual events at this time. All in-person meetings have been rescheduled or switched to virtual attendance. Please see our site for specific details. We are working closely with our event partners and our affiliated companies and closely monitoring CDC recommendations and travel restrictions. We will update our agenda as necessary. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Association of Corporate Citizenship Professionals (ACCP), Chief Executives for Corporate Purpose (CECP), Council on Foundations (COF), and Points of Light (POL) have joined forces to convene our members and advocate for the field. Our goal for the collaboration was to support the sector by sharing the best information from our four organizations while using your time most efficiently. Our crisis response is demonstrating that we are working together to support the sector so you can support each other.
Notes from the peer discussions are available in MyCECP for CECP companies.
Thank you to those who joined us for CECP’s 2021 Summit – A Virtual Experience!
More information on the 2022 Summit coming soon…
Thank you to our 2021 Summit Sponsors: Assurant, Bank of America, BNY Mellon, KPMG, Mastercard, Newman’s Own Foundation, State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company, UPS, and USAA.
- How to take action during the Covid-19 crisis (Business in the Community, United Kingdom)
- Covid-19 Implications for Canada (The Conference Board of Canada, Canada)
- Business Responses to Covid-19 (Trialogue, South Africa)
- The India Worker’s Fund (Samhita, India)
- Check out the NEW MyCECP to access the Knowledge Center and Data Center, including our Coronavirus Disaster Relief Research.
- Looking for CEO-related content ? Take a look at our CEO Engagement Opportunities page.