Careers at CECP
Thank you for visiting CECP’s career page. Please review our open positions and apply to any that match your qualifications.
*Note that you will be required to upload both a resume as well as a thoughtful cover letter*
CECP supports (develops and empowers) its team members through a high-performing flexible inclusive workplace to play a leading role in building a better world through business. Our strength is our people; we form a team of curious professionals who serve our companies by solving their challenges.
- The ability to shape the leading edge of in-demand business strategies
- Access to global thought leaders and the world’s leading companies
- On-the-job and real-world skill development and talent investment
- Tuition reimbursement and certification/training courses covered
- Monthly remote work stipends
- Competitive NYC-headquartered 501c3/ non-profit sector wages
- Exceptional benefits including low-cost family health plans, short- and long-term disability, generous parental leave policy, 401k matching, and more
- Formal quarterly check-ins in addition to 360 feedback opportunities and development tools for staff
- Work-life balance/flex scheduling
- Flexible work options: our staff are working from their home offices in NY, NJ, PA, CT, VT, FL, NC, MA, MN, IL, and CA.
- Influence – CECP prioritizes organizational growth and the cultivation of expertise; respecting and acknowledging the influence our team has on our network and our network has on the broader community.
- Innovation – As the space within which we work evolves, CECP strives to conduct our work with an eye on efficiency and relevancy, seeking feedback systematically, internally (horizontal and vertical) and externally.
- DEI – CECP strives to conduct all work through the lens of diversity, equity and inclusion; values diversity of thought; seeks equity; and pursues a workplace in which all individuals are trusted and treated fairly and respectfully, have equal access to opportunities for growth and resources, see a strong personal connection to the organization’s purpose, and can contribute fully to each other’s and the organization’s success.
- Authentic Action – CECP actions will always seek to empower companies to drive long-term business success through positive social impact. CECP commits to delivering on expectations and engaging in authentic action publicly and with our companies. CECP speaks up on areas in which we can influence change, with a definitive point of view that seeks to set a standard among corporations.