• One-on-one calls for CEO and/or C-Suite with CECP CEO or Executive Leadership Team to discuss individual leadership and advocacy connected to your company’s purpose, drawing from CECP research and Centers of Excellence.
• Monthly Video on Purpose from CECP CEO on trending issues (e.g., CECP’s 2023 Look Ahead).
• CEO Purpose Weekly on trending issues (e.g., Key to Employee Engagement? Better Offices.)
• Insights pieces on top-of-mind and evergreen topics (e.g., Defining ESG – What Is It, Really?).
• CEO Roundtables – (quarterly; virtual; 8-12 attendees) o Brings together leaders to share insights, experiences, and solutions.
• Board of Boards – (annual; in person; 50+ attendees) o Forbes-named top three “power player” CEO convenings, an opportunity for CEOs to share insights with peers to help advance the business case for stakeholder capitalism and sustainable success. CEO-only.
Past speakers: Brian Moynihan (Bank of America), Richard Edelman (Edelman), Mike Bloomberg (Bloomberg), Indra Nooyi (Pepsi), Alex Gorsky (Johnson & Johnson), Ken Frazier (Merck), Bill McNabb (Vanguard), and Michele Buck (The Hershey Company) among many others.
CECP’s 2023 Board of Boards, November 13th, in NYC. Register today.
• Peer Connections – The CECP team can make peer connections within the network of our affiliated companies.
• Summit – CEO panel at CECP’s convening of ~300 senior corporate leaders who drive social strategies at the world’s largest companies.
• Agendas at relevant partner events (e.g., Social Innovation Summit, Reuters).
• CEO Roundtables, Board of Boards, and CEO Investor Forums noted above.
• Trend Talks – CEOs can author or record a Trend Talk on a topic of their choosing, shared through CECP’s communications channels.
• Articles & Op-Eds – CECP can help CEO teams place pieces in top-tier media outlets, such as Harvard Business Review, Financial Times, Wall Street Journal, and Fortune.
*Take a look at CECP’s upcoming events and executive reports of past events. Contact us if you are interested in speaking roles.
• Custom Presentations – Purpose or ESG presentations to your Board or Executive Council to share CECP data and insights on a range of ESG issues (e.g., driving DEI from the top down; strategy refresh for community investment budget).
• Integrated Long-Term Plan Framework – development of your company’s Integrated Long-Term Plan, to be presented at a CECP CEO Investor Forum.
CEO Investor Forum – (annual; in-person and hybrid; ~150 attendees)
The largest Reg FD platform for CEOs to address long-term value creation, inclusive of ESG and stakeholder engagement. Companies share their strategies (three to five years out) with leading institutional investors and asset owners. Through a proprietary content framework, advisory services, and events, CECP has provided support and guidance to 50+ CEOs and corporate executives on how to develop and communicate their Integrated Long-Term Plans.
CECP’s climate focused, 11th CEO Investor Forum, November 14th -15th, NYC. Register or sign up to share your company’s Integrated Long-Term Plan.
Transform – CECP helps companies transform their purpose strategy by providing insights, benchmarking and analysis, best practices, frameworks, convenings, and communications in the areas of:
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion
Telling the Story