CEO Engagement Opportunities
- CEO Roundtable: Tuesday, July 26, 2022 from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET in partnership with High Meadows Institute, moderated by Andrew Edgecliffe-Johnson, Financial Times’ US business editor who leads coverage of the forces and people shaping corporate America, on the expectations of business to take public positions and demonstrate moral leadership on increasingly partisan social issues and how CEOs can manage and respond. Reserve your spot today.
- CEO Roundtable: Tuesday, September 27, 2022 from 2:00 p.m. – 3:00 p.m. ET featuring Joe Ucuzoglu, CEO, Deloitte US. This closed-door conversation will explore the changing corporate power dynamics and growing leverage employees now have, how corporate purpose is central to the talent pipeline and what this means for leaders. Reserve your spot today.
SAVE THE DATE for CECP’s Board of Boards on November 14, 2022. For CEOs ONLY – Register today!
See our Thought Leadership page for past Board of Board and CEO Virtual Roundtable summaries.
CEO Purpose Weekly
CEO’s go-to resource for the leading issues of the week on stakeholder capitalism and corporate purpose.
CEO Purpose Weekly “must-reads”:
- April 4, 2022: 2022 Edelman Trust Barometer
- April 11, 2022: Speaking Up and Out in 2022 and Beyond
- April 18, 2022: INSEAD Corporate Governance Centre
- April 25, 2022: Investing in Society: 2022 Edition
Other CEO Engagement Resources