CEO Engagement Opportunities
- CEO Virtual Roundtable with Hubert Joly, Former CEO, Best Buy on May 13, 2021 from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. will provide his perspective on leadership and success(ion) planning. Ahead of his forthcoming book, The Heart of Business: Leadership Principles for the Next Era of Capitalism, Joly will discuss what he calls “human magic” and how to mobilize people to give their best as business, with people at the center, can and should be a force for good. This event is for CEOs only. Register here.
See our Thought Leadership page for past Board of Board and CEO Virtual Roundtable summaries.
CEO Purpose Weekly
CEO’s go-to resource for the leading issues of the week on stakeholder capitalism and corporate purpose.
CEO Purpose Weekly “must-reads”:
- March 1, 2021: The Long-Term Plan Imperative
- March 8, 2021: ESG Company Snapshot
- March 15, 2021: Value Volunteering Report
- March 22, 2021: Integrating Sustainability and Long-Term Planning for the Biopharma Sector Report
- March 29, 2021: Siemens Celebrates International Women’s Day & Women’s History Month
Other CEO Engagement Resources