CEO Engagement Opportunities
- CEO Roundtable: Thursday, December 16, 2021 from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET featuring Doug Conant, Founder & CEO, ConantLeadership and former CEO, Campbell Soup Company on actionable steps for CEOs to manage changing employee expectations with meaningful and authentic engagement. Reserve your spot today.
- CEO Roundtable: Thursday, January 13, 2022 from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET featuring Martin J. Walsh, Secretary of Labor and Darren Walker, President, Ford Foundation on CECP’s latest research into how the workforce was impacted by COVID-19, in discussion with leading cross-sector voices. Reserve your spot today.
- CEO Roundtable: Thursday, February 17, 2022 from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. featuring Tim Ryan, US Chairman & Senior Partner, PwC on overcoming pushback on and advancing corporate DEI efforts. Details to follow. Reserve your spot today.
- CEO Roundtable: Tuesday, March 8, 2022 from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET featuring Kelly Grier, US Chair and Managing Partner and Americas Managing Partner, EY on her expectations regarding upcoming ESG disclosures from the SEC. Reserve your spot today.
- CEO Roundtable: Thursday, April 7, 2022 from 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. ET featuring Mike Gianoni, President & CEO, Blackbaud on trends and expectations for corporate leadership on cybersecurity and tech in 2022. Reserve your spot today.
See our Thought Leadership page for past Board of Board and CEO Virtual Roundtable summaries.
CEO Purpose Weekly
CEO’s go-to resource for the leading issues of the week on stakeholder capitalism and corporate purpose.
CEO Purpose Weekly “must-reads”:
- October 4, 2021: CEO Purpose Report
- October 11, 2021: The Board’s Role in ESG Oversight, According to Bill McNabb
- October 18, 2021: Lawsuit Challenges Nasdaq Diversity Rule: How Should Boards Respond?
- October 25, 2021: ICGN Letter to President of COP26
Other CEO Engagement Resources